- Dog_Bit hears the sounds and reacts to the young child’s hands clapping. This amusing puppy robot moves and dances according to the number of times you clap your hands.
- The young child can also have fun by talking to his/her own Dog_Bit! The friendly little robot records the voice and reproduces it with a robotic effect.
- The Pet_Bits are all worth being collected! Each robot has its own personality and interacts with the others, using a special call. The Pet_Bits dance and talk to each other with cute sounds.
- With the free APP, the young child will be able to take the first steps in the world of Coding in an amusing manner which is right for the littlest ones.
- Interact with your robotic puppy and look after it, giving it food and things that you will win during the game..Recommended age: + 4 years old.
Science Museum Pet Bits – Dog
- MEET YOUR NEW ROBOT PET — these pet_bits come ready, no assembly required so your child can start learning how to interact with their first ever robot pet right away
- INTERACTS WITH OTHER PET_BITS — pair with other pet_bits (such as another dog, a bunny, a panda, or a cat) and watch their friendly personality come to life as they interact with each other, they even use cute electronic sounds to communicate with one another!
- SOUND ACTIVATION — watch these robots react as your child claps their hands, each pet_bit can move and dance based on the number of times they hear hand clapping
- VOICE RECORDING — this robot dog will be able to record your child’s voice and say it back with a robotic effect, just say anything to them and they have the ability to repeat it to make it sound cool!
- BEGINNER CODING LEVEL — download the free app and children ages 4 and up will get a good introduction to learning the very basics of coding, starting them off early on a path to learning success
There are no reviews yet.