LEGO Venomosaurus Ambush
- Popular superhero construction toys.LEGO Marvel Spider-Man playsets are filled with collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets. These hot building toys transport kids to a universe of superhero adventures where they build key skills as they explore and play.
- The awesome LEGO? Marvel Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush (76151) playset puts superhero movie action, collectible minifigure construction toys and endless imaginative role-play fun into young Marvel movie fans? hands.
- Kids relive favorite Marvel movie scenes and create adventures of their own with Spider-Man, Iron Spider, Spider-Ham and Venom minifigures, as they battle for the Venom egg ? inside of which is the Venomized skeleton.
- The creative play intensifies when kids place the Venom minifigure into the Venomosaurus, with its vicious jaws and black web-weapons, and put Spider-Man into his vehicle with its awesome weapons and super-suspension.
- It?s not just Marvel movie fans who?ll be thrilled to receive this Spider-Man building toy as a birthday present. It makes a great gift for any child aged 8 and up who loves imaginative play with hot action construction toys.
- With the Venomosaurus building toy measuring over 7? (18cm) high, this popular playset inspires endless epic adventures and makes an awesome display in any kid?s room.
- This cool mechanical building toy doesn?t need batteries, so kids can enjoy creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions ensure kids get building and playing right away and experience maximum enjoyment with the cool vehicles and fun features.
- LEGO? Marvel Spider-Man playsets put Marvel movie action into kids hands! With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, these hot building toys help kids build key skills as they play.
- LEGO? building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time ? it?s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO? bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child?s building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.