LEGO Emma’s Fashion Shop
Realistic role-play adventures
Heartlake City sets offer youngsters an exciting build-and-play experience. Introduce your little builder to the world of LEGO? Friends, where Stephanie, Mia, Emma, Olivia and Andrea are waiting to welcome any child tothe fun.
- Let kids play in style with Emma?s Fashion Shop (41427). There?s a store downstairs where youngsters can make-believe shopping for clothes and a tailor?s studio upstairs for designing and making pretend outfits.
- This build kit comes with a studio and a tailor’s shop, 2 buildable mini-doll figures, and fashion accessories, such as the new-for-June 2020 shiny textile skirts, scissors and fabric, sparking hours of creative play.
- Kids can remove the top floor to play with the store and studio areas separately. This also gives better access to the store?s fun features, such as the spinning style selector and the revolving changing room.
- Looking for fun toy for kids aged 6+? This 343-piece set makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls who love fashion role play, or those who love to get immersed in a rewarding building project.
- This 2-story fashion store measures over 6? (17cm) high and 6? (16cm) wide makes an awesome toy display in any bedroom. Kids can also combine it with other LEGO? toys for even more creative playtimes.
- With so many awesome features this shopping toy playset for kids will provide hours of entertainment, and as it needs no batteries, the fun goes on and on.
- As with all LEGO? building kits, this fashion playset comes with clear instructions designed so kids aged 6+ can follow them and complete their build without adult help, encouraging independence and boosting confidence.
- Introduce kids to the world of LEGO? Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions, cute pets, happy hang-outs and fabulous friendships.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO? building kits have met the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group?s own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO? bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.