- It?s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power ? see how fast it speeds along!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies ? or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
- Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO? Hot Rod.
- Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO? Technic? (42103) set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
- When built, the LEGO? Dragster measures over 12? (32cm) long, 4? (12cm) high and 3? (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
- It’s got speed but amazingly, this set doesn’t need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
- Every LEGO? set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO? Technic? sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Designed to the highest industry standards, LEGO? Technic? plastic model kits are consistent; connecting easily every time.
- LEGO? Technic? pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
There are no reviews yet.