It’s the family favorite Operation game with fun Try Me packaging and truly classic funny ailments! Cavity Sam is feeling a bit under the weather, and kids will love to “operate” and make him better. Use the tweezers to take out all of Cavity Sam’s 12 funny ailment parts that parents might remember — such as a wishbone, Charlie horse, and Adam’s apple. Players choose a doctor card and “operate” to remove that ailment from Sam, and collect the money if they can avoid the buzz. The player with the most money wins!Includes gameboard, tweezers, 12 plastic ailments (including rubber band), and game guide.• Use the tweezers to remove Cavity Sam’s ailments• Features classic ailments• Can play solo or with friends• Try to avoid the “buzz”• Ages 6 and up• For 1 or more players.• Adult assembly required.• Requires 2 1.5V”AA” alkaline batteries (demo batteries included).
Out of stock
- The classic Operation game challenges children to remove parts without to raise the alarm
- Includes 13?pieces of body fun
- The nose lights up when the tweezers touch the sides
- The body’s Player to remove the most pieces wins
- Children can play alone or with friends